Entro is looking
for positive and energetic Sales Associates with sales/customer service
experience for our upcoming March Dallas Show! Dallas Apparel Show is March 19- 24. Associates will be
required to assist in set-up and break-down of the booth for the show. Dates
for this sales position are March 19-24.
Entro is a growing wholesale apparel company offering contemporary clothing
for women all around the world. We are seeking young, temporary salesclerks to
be part of our show team. They will be representing our company to present
our clothing line to customers and provide an excellent sales service to
bring satisfaction to our customers. Whoever works with us will have a high
chance of being recruited to our show traveling team.
Key responsibilities for temporary salesclerk (includes but are not limited
1. Understand, learn, and utilize selected computer program to process
purchase order correctly and in a timely manner.
2. Must wear our samples to promote (all samples are in size small) along
with presentable shoes.
3. Manage high volume, day to day processing of purchase orders.
4. Organize and maintain racks and samples
5. Maintain high level of sales that brings satisfaction to our customers.
6. Build and manage positive and friendly customer, associate, and peer
Key requirements for temporary salesclerk position:
1. Must be available on March 19th-24th.
2. Computer literacy (MS Words, etc.)
4. Team oriented
5. Reliable and good work ethic
6. Attention to details and excellent organization skills
7. Excellent time management skills to handle multiple customers
8. 30 min. lunch break. $12 per hour.
**To apply please submit your RESUME
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $12.00 /hour