HiEnd Accents is currently seeking a Marketing/eCommerce Intern. The Intern will work with the Marketing and Sales department to help with marketing projects, website administration, graphics, write creative copy, and social media postings. This position requires a creative, detail-oriented individual who can manage multiple projects simultaneously while staying organized.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop
- Clear and precise communication skills
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail is imperative
- Must be able to work within a team, but also be a self-starter
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to problem-solve
Pay is flexible depending on skill level. Position is on-site. Local candidates only.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter. Please include a portfolio or samples of your work if you are a design student.
Job Types: Internship, Contract
Adobe InDesign: 3 years (Preferred)
Photoshop: 3 years (Preferred)
Print related: 1 year (Preferred)
Fashion industry: 1 year (Preferred)
Website/Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)