At Blank Paige we are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. An Inside Sales Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The ideal candidate should be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interests, qualifying prospects and closing sales all while understanding customer needs and requirements.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop efficient methods for handling issues with larger revenue customers.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Perform effective online demos/line sheets to prospects.
- Build and maintain good relationship with customers.
*** REQUIREMENTS ***
- Proven inside sales experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Enthusiastic towards work.