At HiEnd Accents, it is our mission to design high quality, affordable luxury home goods that speak to a wide range of lifestyles and personalities. Celebrating 15 years, our home office is located in Irving, Texas, with showrooms in the Dallas World Trade Center, Las Vegas, NV and High Point, NC. We specialize in soft goods for the bedroom as well as kitchen, dining, bathroom and tabletop décor. Our collections include Coastal, Modern Urban, Romantic Chic & Shabby, Southwestern, Rustic Chic and Timeless Basic Styles.
We are looking for established outside reps that willing to add our line to their offerings. We are in need of reps in the Western, mid-Western, and Southern United States. The ideal candidate will currently carry lines that will be a compliment to HiEnd Accents’ line and not in competition with. A good candidate might currently represent furniture, lamp, art, or mattress lines. We are seeking a high energy, highly motivated, driven sales professional who will cultivate new accounts in the assigned territory by calling on Furniture, Hospitality, and Gift retailers.
• Prospect and Acquire new customers utilizing intense cold calling and other prospecting skills.
• Assess current customers’ needs and provide sources to expand product offerings.
• Up-sell ability to turn minimum order customers into maximum revenue accounts.
• Ensure quality service and high customer satisfaction through availability and consistency.
• Respond and effectively communicate with HiEnd Accents and retailers through all mediums.
• Stay up-to-date on new or discontinued products, new trends, and top sellers.
• Meet customers' needs with creative and fast solutions.
• Attend trade shows.
• Basic computer skills.
We offer a standard commission structure as well as no cap on earnings. This is a 1099 independent contract position. The job description has been designed to indicate the essential duties and general nature of work performance.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com