We are a leader
in the Retail Packaging world, with a National Sales team to help customers
with their packaging needs. WholeStyle Packaging, part of the Deluxe
Corporation, offers a wide variety of stock products and designs as well as
the option of a customized packaging offering. Customized Packaging is one of
the ways that any business can help develop their image. It is an opportunity
to get their name and brand seen in the retail world and make people aware of
who they are – using their logo, color and design to do so.
Responsibilities: Manage and grow an assigned account territory that supports
the WholeStyle Packaging brand. The primary responsibilities for the position
include the following:
● Work with customers to help create an effective packaging plan for them,
based on need and opportunity with them.
● Ensure high level of professional and clear communication with all
customers to drive business growth.
● Resolve all issues and needs with accounts proactively.
● Must prospect for new business continually to ensure territory growth.
● Develop and implement a plan for growth of assigned territory.
● Must be an independent worker who is self-motivated and entrepreneurial
● Create a travel plan that allows effective coverage of entire territory and
an understanding of service needs, with some overnight travel required.
· Attend trade shows that allow additional face to face interaction with
national and territory accounts, as well as prospective customers.
· Partner with Customer Service and Account Management teams to create an
excellent working relationship with customers.
Compensation: This is a 1099 Sales position. (No base salary or benefits -
strictly commission with a guaranteed draw the first year of $45,000.) As an
independent representative of the company, you will receive a commission
against draw. This is the Houston Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas and Mississippi
Ability to travel within territory.
Minimum 4 years of sales experience.
Field sales experience preferred.
Packaging experience a plus.