Position Summary: The Digital Strategist provides all industries with reporting and strategy development by analyzing results, drawing conclusions, and developing recommendations for industry Directors across all marketing platforms, with a focus on email marketing, digital, and data.
Position Description (Italics reflect performance appraisal criteria):
· Work with Brand Directors and other internal departments to develop customer acquisition and retention strategies across various digital channels.
· Work with Data Analyst to gather and analyze data to gain a thorough understanding of the Dallas Market Center audience, as it pertains to each industry
· Collaborate with Brand Directors to bridge strategic frameworks and concepts into tactical execution
· Coordinate with Brand Directors on analytics and programmatic campaigns
· Develop survey methods so as to acquire customer feedback and apply learnings to future strategies.
· Develop testing methods, analyze performance, and deliver results with actionable insights and recommendations for improvement for all industries.
· Collaborate regularly with Retail Development, Leasing, and all Marketing team members to understand goals, primary target customers and prospects, business concerns, and potential opportunities that will elevate DMC’s positioning.
· Models and sets expectations for solving complex problems, collecting and comparing information to evaluate alternatives, considering their potential impact before making decisions, involving others to gain agreement and support, and guiding others to implement solutions.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
· At least 2-4 years of experience in project management/email marketing role
· Advertising agency experience required
· Strong project management expertise/organizational skills
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
· Proven ability to create clear and concise documentation – project plans, requirements, status reports
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· HubSpot certification
· Office Environment- Ability to sit for vast majority of work shift. At market the duties are more strenuous and require light lifting, moving and a significant amount of walking. Periodic and on occasion, last minute travel will be a requirement of supporting this position
· Communication: Effectively listens to others and makes clear and effective oral presentations to individuals and groups regarding work-unit or organization issues. Communicates effectively in writing; is clear, concise and easily understood.
· Analytical Orientation: Creates measurable, quantitative metrics to monitor success.
· Strategic Perspective: Looks toward the broadest possible view of an issue or challenge; can easily pose future scenarios; can think globally; can discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues and project them into the future.
· Business Acumen: Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and future policies, practices, trends, technology and information affecting his or her business and organization; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
· Creativity: Develops new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
· Organizing: Can marshal resources to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information in a useful manner.
· Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; can diffuse even high-tension situations effectively and communicate highly technical information in a simplistic and easily understandable way.
· Flexibility: Adapts to change in the work environment in ways that help work-unit staff keep projects “on course.”
· Interpersonal Skills: Considers and appropriately responds to the needs, feelings, capabilities, and interests of others.
· Planning: Establishes policies, guidelines, plans, and priorities required to meet work-unit or organization objectives.
· Resource Utilization: Effectively and efficiently uses materials, supplies, equipment, systems or organization facilities.
· Self-Management: Engages in the effective use of self-assessment and self-management techniques in order to proactively and continuously improve own performance. Exhibits full responsibility for one’s own work achievements and consistently maintains a high level of self-management that contributes to sustained high performance.
· Time Management: Effectively uses the time available to complete work tasks and activities that lead to the achievement of expected work objectives (as results or outputs).
Dallas Market Center
2100 Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75207