Position Summary: Incoming/outgoing calls related to assisting with travel bookings and exhibitor registration.
Sabre experience is mandatory.
Position Description (Italics reflect performance appraisal criteria):
· Answers incoming calls in the call center relating to air, hotel and registration
· Assist with new registration on line queue as needed
· Works and processes incoming registration mail and faxes
· Works Travel Booths or Registration desk during markets
· Processes New Business Refunds and Forfeits; maintains accurate records as necessary
· Process online hotel bookings
· Process airline ticket exchanges as necessary
· Assist with Temporary Exhibitor travel promotions
· Book and modify hotel reservation in Sabre or hotel links
· Assists with group travel
· After hours travel phone responsibilities assigned in rotation
· Assist with booking Retail Relations and International development incentive packages
· Assist in maintaining the Travel Web page on the DMC website
· Manages and creates all Market Travel Housing forms and Calendars for markets
· Assist with booking the online hotel Queue
· Assist in reconciling hotel commission spreadsheets
· Assist with switch board when necessary
· Work on various telemarketing projects as assigned
· Other related duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
· Office Environment- Ability to sit for vast majority of work shift
· Ability to lift up to 20 lbs
· Communication: Effectively listens to others and makes clear and effective oral presentations to individuals and groups regarding work-unit or organization issues. Communicates effectively in writing; is clear, concise and easily understood.
· Flexibility: Adapts to change in the work environment in ways that help work-unit staff keep projects “on course.”
· Interpersonal Skills: Considers and appropriately responds to the needs, feelings, capabilities, and interests of others.
· Planning: Establishes policies, guidelines, plans, and priorities required to meet work-unit or organization objectives.
· Resource Utilization: Responsibly spends financial resources in ways that result in ultimate accomplishment of work-unit or organizational objectives. Effectively and efficiently uses materials, supplies, equipment, systems or organization facilities.
· Self-Management: Engages in the effective use of self-assessment and self-management techniques in order to proactively and continuously improve own performance. Exhibits full responsibility for one’s own work achievements and consistently maintains a high level of self-management that contributes to sustained high performance.
· Time Management: Effectively uses the time available to complete work tasks and activities that lead to the achievement of expected work objectives (as results or outputs).
Dallas Market Center
2100 Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75207