Position Summary: Assist in providing set-up for all DMC Complex functions, banquets, markets, special events and move jobs
· Executes all set-up and tear down of market, meeting room, catering and other special events, both on and off-campus; ensure each item is completed
· Move tenant showrooms and other jobs as needed
· Report missing or damaged equipment to supervisor
· Must be able to move fragile and heavy items in a safe, effective manner; ensure desks and other equipment are stored in a manner that will not cause damage
· Must maintain a stock of blankets, and packing supplies; notify management when supplies are low
· Other related duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Should be detail oriented with particular attention to visual presentation
· Must be flexible with work schedule and be willing to work some nights and weekends
· Must be customer oriented and be able to provide the highest level of customer service
· Must have a valid Texas Drivers License and be able to meet Company Driver Requirements
· Must have basic computer skills including Microsoft Outlook and Word
· Walk, stand, and lift for vast majority of shift
· Able to lift up to 75 lbs
· Communication: Effectively listens to others and makes clear and effective oral presentations to individuals and groups regarding work-unit or organization issues. Communicates effectively in writing; is clear, concise and easily understood.
· Flexibility: Adapts to change in the work environment in ways that help work-unit staff keep projects “on course.”
· Interpersonal Skills: Considers and appropriately responds to the needs, feelings, capabilities, and interests of others.
· Planning: Establishes policies, guidelines, plans, and priorities required to meet work-unit or organization objectives.
· Resource Utilization: Responsibly spends financial resources in ways that result in ultimate accomplishment of work-unit or organizational objectives. Effectively and efficiently uses materials, supplies, equipment, systems or organization facilities.
· Self-Management: Engages in the effective use of self-assessment and self-management techniques in order to proactively and continuously improve own performance. Exhibits full responsibility for one’s own work achievements and consistently maintains a high level of self-management that contributes to sustained high performance.
· Time Management: Effectively uses the time available to complete work tasks and activities that lead to the achievement of expected work objectives (as results or outputs).