Position Summary: Do you dream in color? Strategize in style? This role will be responsible for guiding marketing campaigns from inspiration through creation and implementation to connect with Gift retailers, as well as Gift and Temporary exhibitors.
· Define the strategic vision for both Gift and Temporary categories/industries.
· Develop and execute comprehensive strategic marketing plan and programs to drive traffic to market and support sales and revenue objectives.
· Direct internal resources (creative, pr, events, content, digital) to deliver the marketing plan to support key objectives.
· Develop and manage marketing budget.
· Oversee development and production of marketing materials.
· Collaborate with cross-functional partners (Leasing, Retail Development) to ensure integration.
· Develop and execute media plans including print, online, social media and email.
· Measure impact of marketing initiatives and develop strategies to address key learnings.
· Adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
· Other related duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field
· 6 to 8 years of progressive marketing experience; agency experience preferred
· Strong leadership, collaboration, project management, and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to lead and influence others.
· Strong sense of ownership and accountability
· Self-starter, assertive, go-getter with high energy and desire to drive the business
· Office Environment – Ability to sit for vast majority of work shift.
· Market Environment – Duties are more strenuous and requite light lifting, moving and a significant amount of walking.
Dallas Market Center
2100 Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75207