Dallas is Christmas Headquarters This January
—New, Relocated and Expanded Showrooms on Plaza 2—
—Blockbuster Events, Parties and Promotions—
DALLAS – December 5, 2016 – More than 1 million square feet of inspiring holiday resources will greet customers attending the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market, January 18-24. In fact, no other marketplace offers the depth and the range of Christmas products available in Dallas. It’s no wonder Dallas Market Center is the acknowledged Christmas headquarters as tens of thousands of retailers from around the world discover hundreds of new resources and experience unmatched holiday creativity and networking opportunities.
“Our marketplace offers the largest selection of Christmas and holiday products in the country,” said Cindy Morris, president and CEO of Dallas Market Center. “Hundreds of exhibitors provide new resources across more categories than anywhere else. So we look forward to welcoming our loyal retailers and new buyers inspired by stylish products from highly respected companies.”
Retailers will discover an unrivaled assortment of holiday décor including ribbon, wreaths, trees, ornaments, figurines, table top, lighting and more. A recent consolidation of showrooms into the second floor of the International Trade Plaza means that this dynamic neighborhood is the center for Christmas resources in Dallas, including Allstate Floral, Craig Bachman Imports, Direct Export, Regency International and many others.
These showrooms are complemented by additional exhibitors in the World Trade Center and Trade Mart such as Roman, now showing on the 12th floor, a new holiday collection by Bloomingville, available in the Ivystone showroom, as well as Transpac, Burton + Burton, Demdaco, Glitterville and One Hundred 80 Degrees in the Trade Mart.
Show specials and showroom events from Plaza 2 exhibitors include:
- Vickerman Company (2F140) will be introducing holiday table runners, tree skirts, stockings and pillows and will offer early buy discounts, 12/1 dating programs, and container pricing. Vickerman will serve wine and cheese each evening starting at 4:00PM.
- Craig Bachman Imports (2F400) will feature a unique natural wood line, exclusive wreath enhancement kits, custom novelty sprays, wreaths and garlands made with cotton and magnolia, hand-thrown pottery, large rustic wood items for Fall, Halloween and Christmas and a new waterproof banner line. In addition, Bachman is offering more than 50 exclusive show specials ranging from holiday and seasonal to everyday basic floral needs. CBI showroom designer Sandy Wehling-Bartels will provide creative wreath décor demonstrations.
- In Kel-Toy (2F428) enjoy free freight for list priced customers with orders $500 and up.
- OIC International (2F333) will showcase a new line of high-end home décor and expanded selection of holiday items, including items for Christmas, Halloween & Fourth of July. Handled baskets for floral arrangements or trays for gourmet food arrangements also featured. Multiple case discounts are available.
- Direct Export (2F310) hosts the Starry Night Gala at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, January 18 to kick off the January Market with an evening of elegance, style, and good company! Champagne and hors d’oeuvres will be served. The Happy Season collection is one of the exciting new inspirations from Direct Export.. It is a flirtatious, youthful, and brightly colored contemporary look with a playful style featuring Cherry Red, Tangerine Orange, Kelly Green and Pool Blue.
- Zaer Ltd. International (2F215) presents many new Iron and Magnesium Christmas decorations, 25% on preorder items. Any customer placing Christmas orders on new products with 20% down receives a 25% discount. Any show orders $5000or more will receive free shipping anywhere in USA territory. There will be free gifts for show orders $1000 or more.
- At Regency International (2F128) a new line of products from India includes glass candle holders, vases, coir fiber Christmas-themed door mats, embroidered and beaded tree skirts, runners and stockings(with our own exclusive artwork designs), ornaments and Christmas tabletop. Christmas dating on any order over $2,500. Free lunch daily.
- And H.R. Casabella/Roofian (2F417) offers new, lightweight contemporary zinc items. Sale pricing on some products available.
In addition to new resources and show specials, the January Market will deliver unmatched networking and world-class speakers. Daily hospitalities will be held on Plaza 2 including morning coffee and afternoon treats such as cookies, candy and cupcakes. On Thursday evening, all buyers are invited to experience the Jingle Mingle party at 6pm complete with food, drinks, live music from a swinging 1960’s Rat Pack-influenced performer, and business networking.
Don’t miss the $250 Cash Prize Giveaway (Wednesday-Saturday) on Plaza 2, sponsored by the Holiday & Decorative Association; look for the Christmas present boxes on the second floor to enter. Also, keep an eye out for the Christmas Tree Guy roaming campus to spread good tidings and posing for selfies. Finally, note that on Saturday the floral industry receives front-row attention as the Texas State Florists’ Association hosts their Floral Cup competition at Dallas Market Center and a duo keynote takes place in the World Trade Center atrium at noon features legendary style masters Jim Marvin and Matt Wood.
Dallas Market Center is the leading holiday, home décor and gift marketplace serving the more than 1 million retailers located in mid-America. Each January and June, tens of thousands of retailers visit its dynamic marketplace to place orders for new products, network with company leaders, and gain insights into a rapidly changing industry.
About Dallas Market Center
Dallas Market Center is a global business-to-business trade center and the leading wholesale marketplace in North America connecting retailers and interior designers with top manufacturers in holiday, floral, home décor, furniture, gifts, lighting and fashion. Inside its dynamic, five million square foot campus near downtown Dallas, nearly 200,000 customers from all 50 states and 85 countries seek industry trends, business education and new products via open-daily showrooms and from exhibitors participating in trade events held throughout the year. The Dallas Market Center website is available at dallasmarketcenter.com