DALLAS – May 17, 2017 – Dallas Market Center, the most complete marketplace in North America serving retailers and interior designers, has announced Style Eyes, the new program leveraging the knowledge and taste making skills of many of the leading industry social media influencers for their insights and discoveries during Total Home & Gift Market (June 20-26, 2018).
The Style Eyes will identify must-see and unique products and trends across the marketplace including gifts, home décor, lighting, holiday/floral and fashion. Each day of the show members of the Style Eyes team will offer Instagram posts highlighting their discoveries. Market guests and fans are invited to participate by following individual team members as well as Dallas Market Center on Instagram and by using #DallasStyleEyes. Products identified by the Style Eyes will also be called out with special signage inside exhibitor showrooms and booths during the global trade event in Dallas that welcomes tens of thousands of attendees.
Style Eyes team members include:
- Julia Buckingham (@juliabbuckingham), founder and principal of Buckingham Interiors + Design and owner of Modernique boutique in Phoenix, Arizona
- Shayla Copas (@shaylacopas), principal designer with Copas Interiors of Little Rock, Arkansas
- Julie Dodson (@dodson_interiors), creative director for Dodson Interiors of Houston, Texas
- Dann Foley (@designerdann), principal, Dann Foley Lifestyle from Palm Springs, California
- Teddie and Courtney Garrigan (@cocoanddash), ARTS Award-winning retailers with Coco & Dash of Dallas, Texas
- Shay Geyer (@designershay), owner and designer, IBB Design Fine Furnishings of Frisco, Texas
- Toma Clark Haines (@theantiquesdiva), owner of Venice, Italy-based The Antiques Diva touring and sourcing company
- Denise McGaha (@denisemcgaha), principal of Dallas-based Denise McGaha Interiors
- Greg O’Neal (@gregonealphilosophy), chief creative officer and co-founder of CUR8, the innovative marketplace for what’s next in furniture and decor
- Glen Peloso (@glenpelosodesigner), designer and television personality based in Toronto, Ontario
- J Schwanke (@ubloom), globally recognized flower expert and CEO of UBloom based in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Jenny Tamplin (@jennytamplin), principal with College Station, Texas-based Jenny Tamplin Interiors
On Friday at 4:00 p.m. members of the Style Eyes team will gather together to share their finds in a lively panel discussion chaired by Adam Glassman, creative director for O, The Oprah Magazine. Adam will serve as moderator for an hour of dishing about trends, treasures, and the talents of companies across the product spectrum.
Style Eyes were selected based upon their unique perspectives on the business of retail and interior design, their global understanding of trends, their insights into the Dallas marketplace, their curiosity and drive for discovering new products, and their desire to share their experiences with a wider audience.
“We welcome the first group of Style Eyes as a unique group of talented experts in new products and trends who travel the world but who also know our marketplace very well and can share their insights with market guests,” said Cindy Morris, Dallas Market Center president and CEO. “We look forward to their style scouting across a marketplace that offers the best selection for buyers seeking a diverse mix of lifestyle products for their customers.”
Dallas Market Center is located in the strongest economic zone in the U.S., and five of the ten fastest growing cities in the U.S. are located within Texas. In addition, travel costs to Dallas are the lowest among all major market destination cities. Two convenient airports and more than 8,000 free parking spaces as well as an efficient regional rail system station offer easy access to Dallas Market Center.
To make plans for upcoming markets, visit the Dallas Market Center website and download the Dallas Market Center and Lightovation Apps. Also, keep up-to-date on all information by connecting with Dallas Market Center on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
About Dallas Market Center
Dallas Market Center is a global business-to-business trade center and the leading wholesale marketplace in North America connecting retailers and interior designers with top manufacturers in home décor, furniture, gifts, lighting and fashion. Inside its dynamic, five million square foot campus near downtown Dallas, nearly 200,000 customers from all 50 states and 85 countries seek industry trends, business education and new products via open-daily showrooms and from exhibitors participating in trade events held throughout the year. The Dallas Market Center website is available at dallasmarketcenter.com.