- Copyright - The Site and the Content are protected by U.S. and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to Dallas Market Center or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights in the Content are owned by Dallas Market Center or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the Site. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only (If you are browsing this Site as an employee or user of any business or organization, you may download and reprint Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organization, except as otherwise permitted by Dallas Market Center, for example in certain password-restricted areas of the Site and in our Frequently Asked Questions). With the exception of the Sample Images, you may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other Content on the Site.
- Trademarks - You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without permission from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
- Linking to this Site - If you would like to link to the Site, you must follow Dallas Market Center’s link guidelines. Unless specifically authorized by Dallas Market Center, you may not connect “deep links” to the Site, i.e, create links to this site that bypass the home page or other parts of the Site. You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other web site or web page.
- Downloading Files - Dallas Market Center cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
- Disclaimer of Warranties - DALLAS MARKET CENTER MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. DALLAS MARKET CENTER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA THE SITE. DALLAS MARKET CENTER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. DALLAS MARKET CENTER DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
- Indemnification - You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Dallas Market Center, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
- User Conduct - You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
- Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy - Dallas Market Center or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, marketing strategies, new or improved products, technologies, services, processes, materials, or new product names. We have found this policy necessary in order to avoid misunderstandings should Dallas Market Center’s business activities bear coincidental similarities with one or more of the thousands of unsolicited ideas offered to us. Please do not send your unsolicited ideas to Dallas Market Center or anyone at Dallas Market Center. If, in spite of our request that you not send us your ideas, you still send them, then regardless of what your posting, email, letter, or other transmission may say, (1) your idea will automatically become the property of Dallas Market Center, without any compensation to you; (2) Dallas Market Center will have no obligation to return your idea to you or respond to you in any way; (3) Dallas Market Center will have no obligation to keep your idea confidential; and (4) Dallas Market Center may use your idea for any purpose whatsoever, including giving your idea to others. However, Dallas Market Center does welcome feedback regarding many areas of Dallas Market Center’s existing businesses that will help satisfy customer’s needs, and feedback can be provided through the many listed contact areas on the Site. Any feedback you provide shall be deemed a Submission under the terms in the User Supplied Information section above.
- User Supplied Information - Dallas Market Center does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you via the Site. You agree that any material, information, or data you transmit to us or post to the Site (each a “Submission or collectively “Submissions”) will be considered non confidential and non proprietary. For all Submissions, (1) you guarantee to us that you have the legal right to post the Submission and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity, and (2) you give Dallas Market Center the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, distribute, display and create derivative works from the Submission, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you.
- Password Security - If you register to become a dallasmarketcenter.com user, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password information, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user name and password.
- General Provisions
- Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies: The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Dallas Market Center therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Dallas Market Center does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.