HiEnd Accents is a leading provider of affordable luxurious bedding and home accessories. The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, coordinating, and implementing marketing strategies and activities to drive company sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan, develop, organize, and evaluate the company's brand/marketing strategy (Digital & Print).
• Collect and analyze data to understand market trends, competitor activities, and HiEnd Accents' target audiences' behavior.
• Work closely with product development and sales teams to gather information and understand the products' market needs.
• Creation and publication of all marketing material, digital and print, such as press release, market invitation, product catalogs, newsletters, postcards, brochures, eblasts, educational seminars, articles, videos, etc.
• Coordinate and participate in promotional activities for trade shows and work closely with advertising partners to manage the marketing campaign.
• Produce valuable and engaging content for both the B2C and B2B websites and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
• Conduct demographic surveys to identify the target market for products.
• Create and execute weekly/monthly sales promotions for tradeshows, B2B & B2C websites.
• Partner with trade magazine for paid ads and editorials to promote the brand. Submit new products for consideration before tradeshows.
• Grow social media and online interactions with customers through social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.).
• Find Influencers to bring buyers to our showroom during markets and influencers for social media to grow customers and followers.
• Manage and upload new product images/copy on market portals for Dallas, Vegas, and High Point websites.
• Manage and improve lead generation campaigns and measure results.
• Increase email list and target the right audience for regular eblast campaigns in MailChimp.
• Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Guide and manage graphic designer, content writer, etc.
• Work with third party Marketing Groups to post articles, market invites, new arrivals, press release, show specials, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
• Develop and manage the affiliate marketing strategy, including owning agency and media partner relationships – and driving implementation and optimizations.
• Be the day-to-day steward of paid social media campaigns and communicate status, results, and timelines.
• Collaborate and work closely with other subject matter experts as needed across paid search and display, as well as non-paid channels like SEO and print (catalog, brochures, postcards, etc.) to maximize overall business results
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field with 5+ years' experience in marketing.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign.Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Hootsuite, and Omnisend (or other ESPs)
• Strong analytical and project management skills.
• Exceptional verbal and report presentation abilities.
• Strong background in the social internet and social media
• Deep knowledge of digital marketing and SEO best practices
• Knowledge of principles and methods of brand building, advertising, promoting, and selling products or services, including marketing strategy and tactics
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of image editing tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Spark, etc., is a plus.
• Working knowledge of industry performance metrics
• Working knowledge of print advertising
• Proven ability to optimize campaigns to KPIs while demonstrating agility to adapt to modified
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced (and fun!) work environment and multi-task
• Customer-centric brand steward that is a self-starter, confident and proactive
• High energy with a keen sense of urgency and drive to perform/deliver
• A relentless learner with a desire to try innovative approaches
• Excellent organization skills with extreme attention to detail
• Capable of proactively managing multiple projects at various stages of completion and quickly shifting priorities as needed
• Wholesale and fashion industry experience is a must.
HiEnd Accents offers competitive compensation package. Other benefits include medical, dental, vision and employee purchase discounts. For more information about us, please visit www.HiEndAccents.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
• How many years of Digital Marketing experience do you have?
• How many years of Fashion Industry experience do you have?
• How many years of Wholesale Industry experience do you have?
• What is the highest level of education you have completed?
• How many year of management experience do you have?