VISUAL MERCHANDISE COORDINATOR
The fastest growing sales rep agency in the country is looking for a high energy, experienced Visual Merchandise Coordinator for our Dallas showroom. We are headquartered in the Dallas World Trade Center, with territory managers and showrooms nationwide. We are looking for someone who is creative, has organization skills, and who thrives in a team environment. This position reports to the Director of Showroom Operations and is not a remote position. You are required to be on-site daily. This is a full-time position with company benefits including health coverage and 401K options.
The Visual Merchandise Coordinator will visually bring to life every area of our showroom, helping drive sales and traffic throughout. If you have a keen eye for design and creativity with a real desire to drive sales, we can offer you a rewarding and challenging career at Diverse Marketing.
• Maintain knowledgeable level of showroom products/lines to effectively merchandise the vendor partner’s section in showroom
• Coordinate and manage every aspect of vendor move-in/move out, ensure vendors are informed and follow move-in/move-out procedures, coordinate freight receipt, signage, and marketing needs
• Nurture and maintain positive relationships with all showroom vendors
• Maintain a high level of professionalism in all work-related areas
• General showroom upkeep to include light dusting/vacuuming, organizing samples/assist with sample sales, stickering product, catalogs and floor books, etc.
• Other related duties as assigned
• 2+ years Visual Merchandising experience
• Highly energetic, progressive self-starter, take initiative to get the job done
• Highly personable with strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Effective project management skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently as well as be an effective team player
• Effective and appropriate use of technology tools, including Microsoft applications
• Available to work on site daily, including weekends as needed and extended hours during market days
• Ability to use tools, climb ladders, and safely lift 50 lbs.