ACCOUNT MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
HiEnd Accents is seeking a dynamic and goal-oriented Account Manager to join our inside sales team. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for nurturing and growing relationships with our existing and potential customers across the country.
If you are passionate about sales, enjoy conversing with business owners and decision-makers, thrive on meeting and exceeding sales targets, and believe in delivering stellar customer service, then this role is for you. We offer a vibrant work environment where you'll be challenged professionally, have ample opportunity for career development and be
rewarded for every success!
ACCOUNT MANAGER MISSION
To accelerate HiEnd Accents' revenue growth by deepening relationships with existing clients and securing new business accounts for our everyday luxury bedding and linens.
- Achieve or exceed agreed-upon sales targets for assigned territory and accounts.
- Increase account penetration by expanding the range of products purchased by each account.
- Actively identify, engage, and convert prospective accounts into loyal customers
- Successfully re-engage and recover lost accounts, reviving their interest and business in our everyday luxury bedding and linens.
OTHER REGULAR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively make outbound calls to existing customer base to introduce new products and upsell/cross-sell on existing orders, as well as provide reorder reminders.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound leads, outbound calls & emails, and strategic prospecting.
- Handle inbound customer inquiries or sales calls, providing excellent service and product knowledge.
- Represent and communicate HiEnd Accents' philosophies and values to our customers.
- Assist at periodic tradeshows, including scheduling appointments with customers, making preparations, and showcasing our products in our Dallas Market Center showroom and other national showrooms (Las Vegas and High Point) throughout the year.
- Develop and manage sales leads by utilizing online and offline marketing sources.
- Interact with customers regarding inquiries, pricing, purchasing, order status, etc.
- Maintain and update customer records and information in our ERP system (SAP) and CRM.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and establish long-term relationships to foster repeat business.
ACCOUNT MANAGER JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field; alternatively, 4+ years of experience in a customer service or sales role may substitute for degree requirement.
- A minimum of 2 years of inside sales / telesales experience, preferably in the Home Fashions, Gift, Furniture, or Fashion industries.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and oral and written communication abilities.
- A high degree of excitement and enthusiasm that can influence others.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word; experience with ERP systems (specifically SAP) is a plus.
- Fluency in MS Office and a willingness to learn new technologies and tools to enhance job efficiency.
- A passion for customer service and problem-solving.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills, with a keen attention to detail and an ability to multitask without losing focus.
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A motivated self-starter, with the ability to identify issues and resolve problems independently, and a desire to find opportunities to improve our processes.
- A proactive attitude towards achieving sales and profit objectives—both for the company as well as yourself.
SALARY: $50,000 - $70,000 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
ABOUT HIEND ACCENTS
HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles. Founded in 2005 and based in Dallas, Texas, our mission is to elevate our customers' lives via beautifully designed home textiles that deliver quality and value. Our customers love our exceptional designs that span a diverse range of styles and our commitment to offering everyday luxury at accessible prices. We proudly serve a broad clientele, including department stores, furniture stores, boutique hotels, interior designers and retail customers. HiEnd Accents is based in Irving, Texas. Learn more about our brands at www.hiendaccents.com and www.paseoroad.com.
WHY HIEND ACCENTS?
At HiEnd Accents, we're a close-knit team driven by entrepreneurial drive, growth mindset, and a shared commitment to excellence. If these traits echo your professional ethos, you're the perfect fit for our vibrant and high-paced culture and we want to hear from you!
As part of our family, you can expect:
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION - We recognize your hard work and commitment with a competitive compensation package that includes comprehensive benefits, such as vacation time, medical, dental, vision, and retirement plans.
- CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT - Our team's professional growth is paramount to us. As we continue our growth, there are abundant opportunities to assume new roles and responsibilities. We're committed to investing in our people, providing continuous learning and development opportunities for a thriving and fulfilling career.
- WE'RE ONE TEAM - Join a driven team committed to shared growth and success, as we embark on an exciting new chapter.
- EXTRA PERKS - Enjoy complimentary bedding, a substantial employee discount and more.
HiEnd is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information about us, please visit www.hiendaccents.com.