NATIONAL SALES MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
For over 17 years, HiEnd Accents has been creating designer bedding and home decor. Our customers love our unique designs across a wide range of styles and everyday luxury price point. We sell on both a wholesale as well as retail basis.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated National Sales Manager to join our growing company. As our National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading our team of Independent Sales Reps (ISRs), including setting sales goals, measuring performance and providing guidance, strategic advice and motivation. You will also recruit, hire and train new sales reps to boost our coverage of major markets. Lastly, you will work with a portfolio of in-house accounts (e.g., home & gift stores and furniture stores) and build our business with them.
We have growing momentum in the market, but still a tremendous amount of untapped potential!
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recruit new ISRs to ensure complete coverage of key territories.
- Manage ISRs, including setting sales goals, measuring performance and providing guidance and motivation
- Provide support to ISRs to enable them to be successful, including training on our line of products and processes
- Work with ISRs to identify and close new business opportunities
- Travel to visit ISRs periodically, including training them on new products and how to best sell them, as well as to visit important customer accounts
- Achieve individual sales objectives for an assigned portfolio of accounts
- Travel to trade shows and on-site visits for larger customer opportunities
- Develop new policies and procedures as necessary to boost the effectiveness of our ISRs
- Work with internal stakeholders (e.g., Product Development) to provide feedback from customers
- Track potential customers and sales opportunities; prepare sales forecasts on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Maintain integrity and quality in all communication and activities
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years experience managing a sales team (experience managing independent sales reps preferred, but not required)
- 2+ years of home, gift and furniture industry sales experience
- Strong leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative and finds creative solutions to problems
- Superior organizational skills, with ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Moderate computer skills, including experience with CRM software and ERP systems.
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn new software to improve efficiency
- A high standard for excellence
SALARY: $80,000 - $130,000 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
ABOUT HIEND ACCENTS
HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles. Founded in 2005 and based in Dallas, Texas, our mission is to elevate our customers' lives via beautifully designed home textiles that deliver quality and value. Our customers love our exceptional designs that span a diverse range of styles and our commitment to offering everyday luxury at accessible prices. We proudly serve a broad clientele, including department stores, furniture stores, boutique hotels, interior designers and retail customers. HiEnd Accents is based in Irving, Texas. Learn more about our brands at www.hiendaccents.com and www.paseoroad.com.
WHY HIEND ACCENTS?
At HiEnd Accents, we're a close-knit team driven by entrepreneurial drive, growth mindset, and a shared commitment to excellence. If these traits echo your professional ethos, you're the perfect fit for our vibrant and high-paced culture and we want to hear from you!
As part of our family, you can expect:
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION - We recognize your hard work and commitment with a competitive compensation package that includes comprehensive benefits, such as vacation time, medical, dental, vision, and retirement plans.
- CONTINUOUS PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT - Our team's professional growth is paramount to us. As we continue our growth, there are abundant opportunities to assume new roles and responsibilities. We're committed to investing in our people, providing continuous learning and development opportunities for a thriving and fulfilling career.
- WE'RE ONE TEAM - Join a driven team committed to shared growth and success, as we embark on an exciting new chapter.
- EXTRA PERKS - Enjoy complimentary bedding, a substantial employee discount and more.
HiEnd is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For more information about us, please visit www.hiendaccents.com.