Dallas Market Center is looking for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk to join our Team! You will deliver all inbound and outbound freight and assists customers with sample transportation needs. On a daily basis you will use a forklift and pallet jack to load and unload freight, and work outdoors in all types of weather.
• Safely and efficiently loads and unloads large trailers of freight
• Interfaces effectively with building tenants and customers
• Coordinates outbound and inbound deliveries
• Assists with directing of traffic to maximize dock efficiency and safety
• Directs temporary and part time labor effectively
• Other related duties as assigned
• Previous loading/unloading and forklift experience preferred, but not required
• Basic computer skills including Microsoft Outlook and Word preferred, but not required
• Must have a valid Texas Drivers License and be able to meet Company Driver Requirements
• Walk, stand, and lift for vast majority of shift
• Able to lift up to 75 lbs.
This is an indoor/outdoor position.