Digital Marketing Coordinator
Department: Marketing and Creative Services
Date Posted: 1/25/2021
Job Overview: Dallas Market Center (DMC) is in search of a creative, organized and energetic Digital Marketing Coordinator with 2-3 years’ experience to join its marketing team. The position will support the marketing department's industry initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, events, social media, or content marketing.
- What can you expect? To coordinate fun marketing projects across DMC industries that aim to drive new buyer prospecting and increase buyer attendance at market.
- What do we expect? A creative yet consistent point of view, strong communication skills, disciplined creative processes, and an ability to think strategically and on your feet. It will also demand exceptional organization and eager support of the Marketing and Sales teams. The position will require weekend work during markets.
- The bottom line? You are joining a great team of creative minds and fun people. This position reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Responsible for sourcing, developing and managing content for social media and email marketing programs, including DMC blog across all DMC industries.
- Manage DMC social media channels based on strategic objectives (including: response management, content scheduling, reporting, etc.).
- Own and execute social story posting during all major markets (could include weekend work as requested).
- Collaborate on strategic efforts to grow social following across all DMC industries.
- Organize industry asset library and manage photography and video coordination for each major market, including budgets.
- Coordinate tactical marketing projects, including copy, asset selection, testing, and analysis.
- Proofread copy for marketing materials, ensuring consistent voice & accurate content.
- Coordinate, program and report on post market surveys.
- Assist with media asset trafficking, reporting and content creation.
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports.
- Manage relationships with external partners to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness.
- Assist marketing team with day to day industry responsibilities, including event support where needed during major markets.
- Support VP of Marketing and Director of Marketing with industry related business needs, such as industry research and identifying trends.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners (Leasing, Retail Development) to ensure integration.
- Collaborate with interdepartmental team members to ensure efficiencies, cross promotion opportunities and marketing support (ex. Apparel, Lighting, Design).
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing role (full-time or internships).
- Experience with social media marketing.
- Must have strong organizational skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding proofreading skills.
- Firm grasp on various marketing channels and best practices, including social, digital, and email.
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports.
- Must have a high level of creativity and a hungry/passionate attitude.
- Knowledge of Hubspot, Sprout Social and Google Analytics is preferred.
- Office Environment – Ability to sit for vast majority of work shift.
- Market Duties –Light lifting, moving and a significant amount of walking.